Friday, November 27, 2015

Playdate on a Yelly mat

Before my dinner with my friends last evening, I went to my mummy friend Cheryl's place in the afternoon for our babies to have a little playdate on her brand new Yelly mat! My baby girl gets to wear her pretty flower-print Cheeky Chompers Neckerchew~

Hmm... Where am I?

Wearing her Neckerchew!

This bib's so pretty and chewable too ^^

Hi Leo, your Yelly mat's so much fun to play with!

Yay hey, I love little babies!! *muacks*

Every baby wants a Yelly mat for Christmas!

This is a backdated entry... I have a lot to write about actually, but my days just get busier and busier... it's already near Christmas as I typed, and I just wrapped 5 presents for Christmas gift exchange and my best friend's housewarming party. I must say though, I love both the interactive Yelly mat (oh boy, I had so much fun playing with the talking/singing duckie myself too!) and the Cheeky Chompers Neckerchew~ Both baby girl and I had so much fun at this playdate!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment