Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Need a boost

I had home-cooked green papaya and peanuts soup last night but the yield is kinda so-so... probably my girl has drank up all the milk in the middle of the night. She's been latching a lot in the night lately.


I'll definitely miss this awesome nursing room when I leave this school.


And especially will miss using a brand new fridge all by myself!

The other day I had prata for breakfast and I thought I managed to get more milk. Also, many mummy-friends are sharing about how having indian meals will help them get more milk as the spices used usually include fennel seeds and fenugreek.


So today I decided to have prata again, for lunch! I didn't really pump any excess though, but still, I should be happy that I could get slightly more than the usual meagre amount in the afternoons.


And I went shopping at Fairprice Finest and bought these~ A mummy-friend shared that the flaxseed cookies did wonders for her milk supply, so I gotta try it too!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment