Saturday, November 7, 2015

Slight engorgement

Yesterday I had this for breakfast... told hubby I wanted prata and he bought me three!


Then I had a mug of oat milk too. I don't know if it's the prata, the oat milk, or the combination of all the things that I tried over the past few days... or maybe just baby not latching well as she latches less outside and I've been latching on demand... suddenly I had an engorgement on one side and yesterday I had to go to two parties so I pumped upon reaching home and got this amount from one side, while latching on the other side.


While outside, baby was actually fussing a lot while latching and when she let go of the latch, the milk is squirting out everywhere. I guess that's why she's fussing, besides the fact that she's always distracted and difficult to latch under the nursing cover outside, unlike her sister.


This morning I felt slight engorgement too and after latching her I tried to empty out the rest. My breasts felt plump but I didn't manage to pump a lot. Still, it's better than nothing and I'm sending this yield into the freezer, to add to my batch of back up febm.

No comments:

Post a Comment