Thursday, November 26, 2015

Dinner

Great time spent with friends last night.


Tremendously grateful that my parents-in-law are always willing to help me babysit my girls.

On a side note, I have changed my Instagram account setting to private. I've shared some links here and there in this blog but unfortunately you can't view the pictures now unless you request to follow my account. This is for two reasons:

  1. Privacy for my two young girls as they will grow up to become adults who cherish their own privacy.
  2. Privacy for myself as I embark on my overwhelming new journey in the new workplace.

There are a lot to cope for me in this new journey. New workplace, new syllabus, new colleagues, new student profile, new timetable, new trainings, and all these on top of adapting to my 6-month-old role of being a mother of two girls, and continuing to express breast milk for my baby, hopefully for the next 6 months. Wish me all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment