Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Need sleep

These few nights, baby has been waking up more to fuss until I latch her. I don't know if she's hungry, uncomfortable or just addicted to latching... she can be up 4 to 5 times a night and each morning I woke up feeling like I never slept. But I did.

2 days ago I even had a very ridiculous dream that a heavily pregnant lady wearing a revealing tube dress was walking on the street and she fell onto the road and her dress slipped off. I quickly went up to help her up and attempted to cover her revealed chest with my arms as she tried to pull her dress back up. Some men were sitting at the bus stop nearby and saying things like why I want to be so nice and help someone I don't know. I was busy helping while replying (gosh I dunno how I did that but I did in my dream) to them that we ought to help one another and this is what I taught my daughters too. Come on, we need more warmth in this society, we need to be helpful and always look out for one another, and turn this society into a gracious one which we are all happy to be part of! Right?

Weird dream huh? I had so many weird dreams weirder than this that this dream is nowhere near weird for me. Hahaha.

Oh well, I need to sleep. Snooze time!

No comments:

Post a Comment