Thursday, November 5, 2015

Relax, how to?

This morning, I ate one of the flaxseed cookies that I bought yesterday, and then I had one more just before I pumped. The yield didn't increase at all. Sigh... what else should i try? My supply hasn't dropped, but my girl's drinking more and more. And I'm starting to worry about not meeting her demand.

I love this poster in the cubicle that I'm using exclusively now in the nursing room.

Or maybe I should just relax and stop worrying?

Anyway I ate two more flaxseed cookies after pumping. Shall see if it'd affect the yield in the afternoon~ sigh, how to stop worrying?!

Added later: In the afternoon after work, I saw this promotion at NTUC Fairprice and quickly bought them! One free packet of oat cookies with purchase of two cartons of oat milk~ anything, just anything, that will give my supply a much needed boost!

I actually love the yummy oat milk very much!

However, my supply is actually going down instead... sadly. And I usually pump for ten minutes only... today I tried to pump longer. Maybe I should start pumping more often too.

Nooooo... why like that? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment