Thursday, October 1, 2015

Nursing room at work

I am very fortunate this time round that my work place now has a very nice nursing room which provides a very comfortable environment for me to express my milk for my baby.

Let's have a virtual tour of my new favourite place at work!

You won't believe it but the door's facing the carpark, it's right behind the canteen.

It's hot on the outside...

...but the inside is really well equipped.

There are 4 cubicles, all with armchair and rack on wheels.

And of course, fridge is a requirement, and lots of motivational messages!

In fact, a new big fridge was brought in for the nursing mamas!

This is the cubicle that I use exclusively now. In fact I'm the only nursing mom here now, I always leave my bag of nursing stuff on the armchair before heading up to the staffroom. The room is always locked.

There's a place to hang my clothes and I brought a hanger too. Sometimes I wear dresses and end up pumping in my shoes and underwear.

Great environment gives great yield I guess. (^__^)

One of the other cubicles.

Washing area right next to the door.

This was actually taken after my very first pump in this nursing room. I'm so thankful! I wished I get to pump in such conducive environment the last time, but I shouldn't ask for much... I should be glad no one ever told me to pump in the staff toilet.

Yes, very thankful indeed, for the wonderful nursing room at work. Now I can always keep calm and pump on!

No comments:

Post a Comment