Friday, April 29, 2016

Foodie Friday

When I found out that I can now sync my Actxa Stride with my smart phone using the Healthy 365 app, I was ecstatic. Seriously, after clocking enough steps for vouchers from all three tiers, I stopped using the step-tracker-cum-watch because I was signed up as a non smart phone user. I couldn't download the app with my old phone and it was mega inconvenient to travel to other places solely to sync my step-tracker, on a weekly basis. It was the most frustrating when I had clocked 10000 steps but I didn't get to sync at any of the National Steps Challenge kiosk in 7 days, and my steps went unrecorded.

Time to get started!

So I synced my blue Actxa Stride with the app in my mobile for the first time this morning. Out of sheer curiosity, I also tried out the Diet Journal in the app.

Unfortunately, today is a super foodie Friday, and I kinda overate today...

Breakfast was kopi and one serving (a packet of 3 slices) of Julie's butter crackers.

Today I attended my cross-deployment course at the Academy for Singapore Teachers (AST). I wanted to buy some food at the canteen if I arrived to AST early so I ate lesser for breakfast today. I usually eat 2 packets of the Julie's butter crackers with kopi. However, I didn't buy anything from the canteen in the end. When lunch time arrived, my coursemate decided to drive us all out to ABC Brickworks Market and Food Centre for a sumptuous lunch.

Lunch was this yummy vegetarian beehoon, a mug of sugar cane juice, and fried carrot cake!

Last week, a coursemate treated us to yummy freshly-made popiah and today, another coursemate treated us to sugar cane juice. Today I also treated my coursemates to a big plate of fried carrot cake (black), which we all shared. After returning to AST, I did a quick pump before rushing back to class. I diligently recorded everything I ate in the app, together with my morning refreshment of pandan cake and tea, provided in AST.

Muffin and coffee break at McCafe.

After class, a dear friend (who's also in the same course with me) and I went for coffee break at nearby ARC. Needless to say, I'm overeating by now.

How to resist this?!

And then there was dinner with my colleague. Nasi lemak! How much more sinful can this day's meals get?

(o__O)!!!

Is it cheating if I tell myself that it's okay, I'm a nursing mum and I need to eat more than a pregnant mum? XD

Love this so just to share~

This is found on the nursing room door in AST. I'll miss pumping in the spacious and comfy nursing room here when my course's over... pretty soon, come end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment