Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Day

It's May Day! My brekkie was two kosong prata and MIL's home-brewed kopi~


Hubby's on an overseas job assignment and I suggested to my parents to visit Waterway Point. Met my parents with my two girls, one in the carrier and the other holding my hand. After strolling around the mall, my big girl got tired and fussed, so we decided to have a coffee break at PappaRich.


Coffee break was so filling but that didn't stop us from having a good dinner at GroVe, which has become very popular and is brimming with people. It took us a while to find a place to sit down and ordered our dinner.


The portions are huge and we were all filled to the brim! In fact, we couldn't finish the 2-in-1 fries and my girl couldn't finish her creamy mushroom pasta, so we packed them home and had them for supper.

It was a great day spent with my parents and my daughters. We took a cab together and my parents drop us off at our place before heading home themselves. Thank you dad for treating us to dinner! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment