Sunday, April 17, 2016

Exploring Punggol SAFRA

It's Sunday, and we visited Punggol SAFRA today.


Pizza Hut is the only eating place that's opened, so it looks like we're left with no choice at all.


Although left with no choice and despite the crowd, lunch was satisfying. Hubby surprised me with a chocolate lava cake dessert.

After lunch we went to Splash! @ Kidz Amaze for a splashy fun time! It wasn't open for public yet but a friend who works for SAFRA brought us in as it was opened for SAFRA staff only today.


Only my big girl and I went for the water playground as my hubby explored the place while babywearing baby girl in the rainbow carrier. After I felt we spent enough time in water, I finally managed to persuade my girl to get out of the playground. We went to look for my hubby and baby after a good warm shower together. Yes, the water in the shower stalls is warm! :D 

Hubby brought us to explore the place and we popped into Manekineko to check out the various rooms. Shown above is one of the two party rooms that have a play area for the younger kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment