Monday, May 25, 2015

Bitter

Compared to my first delivery, this was a disaster. And I see so many second time mummies having very fast and smooth delivery, I'm feeling really imbalanced. I kept asking myself if I should rush down upon bloody show or should have waited until the water bag broke. But I'll also try to justify that if I had waited, it might be too late to discover about the cord around baby, so it could be the right thing to do.

Whatever it is, I really was looking forward to a fast and smooth natural delivery and having an emergency csec was the last thing I ever expected. I've taken for granted that I'll never get to experience the painful csec wound. I was wrong. Now I've experienced both, not that I'm proud of it, but I can tell you very honestly from my comparison, I'd rather go through another round of episiotomy.

The delivery for my first born was fast and furious and we had all expected the second one to be too fast too furious... unfortunately it wasn't. Why oh why?! I miss the delivery for my first born but I will not try for another one to go through it again for the unpredictable may happen instead, speaking from experience now, and I'm definitely not ready for another terrifying round of emergency csec.

No comments:

Post a Comment