Monday, November 26, 2012

Photos of the day

Yesterday we went out for dinner with hubby's family and baby's grandaunt's family. She was dressed up in this really pretty top that we received as gift. I love it so much I wish I could fit in it too!


My baby was sneezing a lot yesterday with clear mucus and we could hear her heavy breathing due to her stuffy nose. So I brought her to the clinic downstairs and the doc gave her these:


She didn't cry at all when I used the nasal spray and decongestant drop on her, my good little girl. :) But she wasn't all that good when I tried to replace her fist with Sophie in her mouth. She loves sucking on her fist and decided that her BFF Sophie can just be there to accompany her unharmed.



She was good with all those spraying into her nose, but she started screaming away when I put her on her tummy. She's 3 months old but hasn't been on her tummy much as she hates it, so I just left her on her tummy and continued to encourage her... finally she stopped making noise and settled down, so I let Sophie give her a good back massage.


It was so good that eventually she fell asleep. Sophie was also there to sing her a little lullaby into her ears. Heh.


I may be making some drastic changes to this blog. I dunno how soon or if it'll ever happen, but do look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment