Friday, July 3, 2015

Multitask

Today I did it for the third time. Latch baby on the right while pumping on the left.

First did it two nights ago. SIL was coming with durians and I've been craving for durians since preggy until baby's over 5 weeks old now! I was feeling kinda engorged so I wanna pump first before the durian feast, and baby's locked in the bedroom with me... I didn't want my elder girl to disturb if I wanna do it fast. But baby started fussing minutes after she's left in the cot... gosh. I picked her up to hush her and put her on my bed next to me so I could pat her... but she's still fussing and seemingly rooting. So I decided to latch her on my right while I pump my more engorged left. Then I did the same again yesterday morning when I woke up engorged but my girl started fussing before I started pumping. And again, the third time, this morning. New milestone unlocked ahahahaha... mummy level up!

By the way, something really weird happened! Throughout pumping for #1 and even earlier for this baby, my right side has always been more engorged and yield much more. My #1 and #2 massage ladies both also noticed and commented about it. I thought maybe I have more glands in right side... I'm naturally quite "unbalanced" anyway... my legs are not the same length and my ears are not at same level too... But suddenly in these two weeks, my left side yield much more instead and right side has become much softer and less engorged! It's sooo weird to me... suddenly swapped side, how did this happen?? They take turns to work hard huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment