Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mad evening

The evening has been madness... elder one throwing tantrums, baby in my arms from 7+ to 11+ although she seems sleepy, she's taking forever to sleep, and screams when I put her down... 

Earlier on my elder girl was in my PILs' room and MIL was screaming at FIL, my girl interrupted and she screamed at her as well. And besides that, I have a screaming baby, my girl's throwing tantrum and screaming several times, and me screaming at both of them at times for all the tantrums. My hubby's still at work and missing all the 'excitement' at home.

Latching baby from 8+ till 11+ and messaging hubby, whining that my back's hurting so bad, feeling so sore and super hungry... he just came home from work and immediately went into the kitchen to cook this for me... finally baby's sleeping soundly in her cot and I'm slurping this. Times like this I really appreciate my hubby to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment