Friday, September 21, 2012

Home sweet home

Yesterday afternoon hubby came to fetch us and the 18 bags/boxes of stuff from my parents' place... Spent the whole morning packing and now it's the hassle of unpacking and finding space for the stuff!

The baby's cabinet is full, my wardrobe is full, the spare room is filled with bags and boxes of stuff, the baby's cabinet and my book shelves. Suddenly it's so cluttered everywhere! A tiny little baby needs a lot a lot of stuff, and a lot a lot of space to store those stuff.

Little precious seems to be adapting well. From my point of view, the sturdy cot here is way better and much more comfy that the playpen bassinet at my parents' place.

Today is the first time I didn't bathe baby myself. Mother-in-law bathed her for me. Now I'm latching her and the rest of the day will be spent unpacking and decluttering, if not latching.

Since it's 4 weeks after baby's arrival and my confinement is over, subsequent posts will be tagged "mummy diary" instead of "post-natal diary". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment