Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hubby love

Besides working the entire Monday, hubby has been busy with both work and baby or me for the rest of this week.

On Tuesday, hubby came to my folks' place to fetch us for baby's PD appointment, then there was the lab test in the polyclinic, then baby's admission into TMC, before sending me back to my folks' place.

Yesterday, Wednesday, was a visit to TMC to see my little precious. The original plan was for my mum and I to take a cab and meet his mum at TMC to visit baby together. But he popped by my folks' place unexpectedly to fetch us, and subsequently sent us home.

Today baby's discharged from TMC, and once again I told him I'll go fetch baby by cab as I know he's been busy with work and his part time studies and the ordeal is burning him out. But once again he appeared unexpectedly to fetch me, picked baby up from TMC, footed the bill, and sent us back before rushing for his own lunch and then back to work.

Tomorrow is my post-natal gynae appointment and once again hubby will be taking time off and bringing me to TMC. I came home today and cried thinking about how tiring it is for him. Really heartpain for him to be rushing to and fro despite his hectic work plus part-time degree schedule.

I really appreciate having him to be always there for me and my little precious one. So much so much love for both of them - my family, my love~

No comments:

Post a Comment