Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back in TMC

I did say I will miss the service here, but I didn't expect to be back this soon. And for this reason. :(

Today we brought the little one for her first PD visit, then a blood test at the polyclinic, and the results reveal the bad news that my little precious need to be admitted immediately for "sunbathing". All thanks to the lack of sunlight since we were discharged. What happened to the scorching hot days in the past many weeks?!

Hubby was on leave in the morning for the PD visit and now had to take the rest of the day off. And I'm super engorged and painful now, with the last feed at 6+ in the morning and her one subsequent feed was the leftover formula mix from TMC. We've been waiting for admission at TMC since 12:05pm and we're still sitting here waiting... and I'm starving.

A pic to brighten up this particularly gloomy day... My darling baby fast asleep in my arm while waiting for the lab results in the polyclinic. She remained peacefully asleep despite the fuss we were making over her, and didn't even budge at all when pricked for the blood test.

No comments:

Post a Comment