Monday, August 27, 2012

Another gloomy day

Sigh. Our PD told us to sun the little precious as she's having mild jaundice, but there hasn't been much sunlight at my parents' place these two days! She's getting yellow on the skin, in the eyes and her tongue too, and I'm getting worried.

Getting used to the "bigness" and now the engorgement isn't as bad. Probably what I felt earlier was just the "fourth day worst engorgement" and hope the engorged feeling won't come back. Now I feed on demand in the day and let her suckle, while pumping once in the day and once at night... Feeding her the expressed milk in the night as she suckles for very long. After bottle feeding she will go back to sleep and I can get more rest too.

Here's the little one with her priceless expressions after this morning's first feed~

No comments:

Post a Comment