Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cutting alphabets and numbers

Slow start... but definitely getting started!!


I didn't download any template. Instead, I used Powerpoint text art, blew up the font, printed out and traced onto the adhesive backs of these adhesive felt before cutting. I didn't print all the alphabets as this page is for spelling their names. 


I saved the Powerpoint slide as an image then flipped it horizontally to get it laterally inverted, so I can trace onto the back of the adhesive felt. When I cut them out, they will be on the correct side. Then I did the tracing the old-school way, by shading with pencil on the back and tracing over.


The outline of the alphabets or numbers will be transferred onto the back of the adhesive felt via the old-school tracing method . If it's not clear, I'll outline with pen again.


Yay, numbers done before I head out for high tea with my baby and my girlfriends ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment