Saturday, December 22, 2012

Drastic changes again

I've posted an entry like this so many times... hohoho~

Yes, an entry that says that probably it's time I close down this blog and embark on another one... except this time I may just go back to one of my old blogs. I have like 10+, no, 20+ blogs to date. I am a mad woman. I am a mad blogger. Blogging since 2002. This is my tenth year blogging, and nope, I haven't gotten famous from blogging because I'm just not that good and don't have that much free time on hand. And I'm just so fickle-minded, and kept switching from one blog to another.

I have blogged about myself in general, my relationships, my family and friends, my jobs, make up and cosmetics, cooking and food, weight loss (or the failure of which), vacations and oversea trips, random thoughts, random dreams, teaching and now motherhood... and I've been whining and ranting in my blogs. A lot!! Then currently I feel like going back to my foodie blog. Because I love to take photos of food! Teehee...

And because... who reads this blog? Hahaha...

Yup if I have the time to revamp my old food blog, I'll be back to share the link ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment