Sunday, December 9, 2012

All by myself

"When you pushed out a baby, you realized suddenly you are wonder woman and you can tackle anything!!"

I just told that to my friend, who's marveling about how I could bring baby out in a stroller and take train to a friend's place, all by myself.

Well, I never knew I could do it, but today I did it! I just did it!

And I took the elevators a whooping 14 times today! WOW!!

1. Home to ground level
2. Ground level to LRT concourse level
3. LRT concourse level to platform level, took LRT
4. Reached MRT station, LRT platform level to concourse level
5. Concourse level to NEL platform level, took MRT
6. NEL platform level to concourse level, change MRT line
7. Concourse level to EWL platform level, took MRT
8. Reached destination, EWL platform level to concourse level
9. Concourse level to ground level, walk to friend's house and crossed 3 roads
10. Ground level to friend's house
11. Friend's house to ground level, hubby fetch me to my parents' place
12. Ground level to my parents' place
13. My parents' place to ground level, going home
14. Ground level to home... home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment