Friday, April 11, 2008

Bedsheets, slippers, cards and a pouch

Collected our bedsheets and hubby said his mum told us to get a pair of new slippers as well... and put at my place first, before our AD one day he has to come and collect them. I think it's like something we missed out in GDL, or maybe more for AC. LOL! Anyway she mentions need new shoes (or slippers) so we bought the most cheapo slippers (@2.90 each!!) at the Giant near my place. :D


Went Popular with my colleagues during lunch on Monday and bought 2 packets of blank cards... meant to write thank you cards for my jiemeis. The little pressies I ordered for them have also arrived... I hope they'll be happy with the little gifts that I've bought for them. :D


Oh anyway the little pouch was bought on the same day so that day after work I took this shot of them together. Last Friday I meant to bring a bottle of mildew remover detergent to hubby's place to help clean his mbr's washroom a bit... but in the end the detergent leaked in my bag and the strong chemical totally destroyed the bag itself, my wallet, card holder, key pouch, umbrella, a watch (luckily is cheapo watch bought in Bangkok one!) and my fave demin skirt. My old and faded (I wear it all the time cos I love it a lot!!) denim skirt was bleached to patches of white at some spots. =(

So on Monday I bought this cute little pouch ($3.90 only!) with 2 compartments - one for my cash and another for the cards... will be using this for a while~

All entries labelled 'wedding diary' were first published in Multiply.com and migrated over here on 20 August 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment